Followers

Monday, 31 March 2014

Easter Bunny

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Family

I hope you are all well and had a good day.  A busy day here finding homes for my crafty stash and a massive short out of cards I have made.  I have sorted them into two piles, one for selling and the other for charity.

I have made my first Easter Card.  I do love this bunny topper.


Recipe

1. Circle scalloped white card which I have matted and layered blue pearlescent card cut out with Spellbinder Scalloped die.
2 I then matted and layered yellow, silver and blue card cut out with Spellbinder circle and scalloped circle die.
3. I have added glitter around the topper and adhered to card with foam pads.
4. I cut out the filigree with Tonic die using cream card. and the snowdrops are from Tattered Lace using white card and coloured the little drops with yellow Spica pen.
5. To finish off I wrote Happy Easter with Gold Spica pen and added a lace bow with a gem for the centre.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

26 comments:

  1. What a fab card Linda, love it x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Linda that's so cute! I love it! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute and a very beautiful card Linda.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cute card, loving the image :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card Linda, I love the cute bunny image!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely sweet card thanks for sharing with brown sugar
    Rachel DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Evening linda
    great card I love the colours you have used. Its so cute. Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. An adorable Easter card Linda, I love the colours and the sweet bunny image x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that bunny topper too linda - super cute Easter card - lovely pastel colours.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous,fab design and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so gorgeous Linda, I like the sweet image and the design.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a wonderful card Linda - super cute. Hope you're managing to get some relaxing done!! Big hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful Easter card linda, love the cute image and colors.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful! Love the image and how you colored it. Great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aww the image is so cute! Love your colours used, fab designed Easter card, Linda :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is beautiful. That image is so cute, I love the expression on their little face. The grey and yellow looks really lovely together and very classy

    <3 & hugs
    Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a sweet, sweet card! Your color combo looks fab and I love the adorable image! Awesome coloring and lovely die cuts, super job! So happy to have you play along with us at CC&CC. Hugs, Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  19. AWE Linda this is just so darn cute, love the shape and that image is just delightful, love this card my friend, hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sooo cute, so lovely, so funny card,,, you would must be in my Team Linda .,Thanks for your coments at Karin`s Blog about my butterflies sheet,,,,feel free to visit my store and ask me for yur favorite poduct for free, email me to nicecrane@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a sweet topper and stunning detail on this lovely creation Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. An adorable card Linda and such a cute image.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  23. How cute is this, love that image.

    Moira xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous card Linda, thanks for sharing it with us in the brown sugar challenge

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fantastic colouring on your image! Thanks for joining us this week at the Sister Act Card Challenge! Hope to see you again next week! Sheena B

    ReplyDelete
  26. Linda, your Easter card is just fabulous! Thanks for playing this week at Simply Create Too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx