Well it is that time of the month for a new challenge over at Elisabeth Bell's blog challenge. This month we want to see "Pretty Pastels".
I have used Lilypad Dreams from Belles n Whistles
1. 7 x 7 square card which I have matted and layered pale green pearlescent paper and LOTV Country Lady paper, I wrapped lace around the bottom before adhering to the base card.
2. I cut out pale green pearlescent paper using Spellbinder Decagon die.
3. I stamped the image with Versafine Smokey Gray and coloured with my Copics, I added glitter to her wings.
4. I added a white feather, bow and white dazzle to one side of the image.
5. To finish off I added pale pink roses with two stick pins.
Thank you for stopping by Today