Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
It is time for a new challenge over at Sweet Lilac and the theme this month is Spring. Today I am sharing my first post as design team member for Sweet Lilac.
On my travels around blog land I came across this Bendy Fold Card Tutorial by Emma Fewkes. I added a twist to mine by adding the decorative circle.
If you would like to enter the challenge or take a look at my design team colleagues projects then please visit the blog,
The winner each month receives a hamper of Sweet Lilac Flowers.
1. I followed the tutorial using Centura Pealescent card, the reverse of the card and cut out the 3 pieces.
2. I used a stencil for the large back piece with PanPastels and dusted the two smaller pieces.
3. On the 2 small piece using Adirondack Lettuce I created the hills and stamped the leaves with Black and Lettuce first, second and third generation.
4. I cut out the Decorative Circle using Centura Pearlescent card and distressed the reverse with Broken China Distress Ink. I stamped the trailing leaves with Adirondack Lettuce first and second generation.
5. I stamped the fairy onto Supersmooth with Onyx black Versafine and embossed with clear embossing powder.
6. The flowers are from Sweet Lilac and the butterflies are from my stash.
Thank you for visiting Today