Followers

Saturday, 15 March 2014

First DT post for Sweet Lilac

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

It is time for a new challenge over at Sweet Lilac and the theme this month is Spring.  Today I am sharing my first post as design team member for Sweet Lilac.  

On my travels around blog land I came across this Bendy Fold Card Tutorial by Emma Fewkes.  I added a twist to mine by adding the decorative circle.  

If you would like to enter the challenge or take a look at my design team colleagues projects then please visit the blog,  
The winner each month receives a hamper of Sweet Lilac Flowers.


Recipe

1. I followed the tutorial using Centura Pealescent card, the reverse of the card and cut out the 3 pieces.
2. I used a stencil for the large back piece with PanPastels and dusted the two smaller pieces.
3. On the 2 small piece using Adirondack Lettuce I created the hills and stamped the leaves with Black and Lettuce first, second and third generation.
4. I cut out the Decorative Circle using Centura Pearlescent card and distressed the reverse with Broken China Distress Ink.  I stamped the trailing leaves with Adirondack Lettuce first and second generation.
5. I stamped the fairy onto Supersmooth with Onyx black Versafine and embossed with clear embossing powder.
6. The flowers are from Sweet Lilac and the butterflies are from my stash.

Thank you for visiting Today
Hugs xxxxx

25 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous Linda, beautiful scenery.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks wonderful - really lovely idea Linda - hope you have a great time today xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Linda,great shape.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda your Bendi fold is gorgeous Especially with the blue background circle atop
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Stunning Card That Fairy is Lush along with those flowers Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely bendy card. I have the file from the silhouette store but have yet to use it. You inspire me to try.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely Linda. Gorgeous shaped cards and love all the elements.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Outstanding Linda, truly love the bendy card brilliant, and you have made such a fabulous scene..tried to follow the challenge, but blogger playing up...will keep trying, congratulations on your DT post my lovely so very well deserved xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another beautiful card Linda - I love this bendy foldy design - ad I love the idea of the added decorative circle - fabulous project!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous hun I love it, might have to watch the tutorial for it and give it ago.

    ReplyDelete
  11. its brilliant Linda i love what u done xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is stunning Linda, i love the shape & all your techniques.
    You have inspired me, i'm working with a mask xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is gorgeous Linda and ty for the recipe too - many congrats on your new DT position too - happy crafting x

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a lovely shape, love your details the hills and the fairy, and pretty flowers x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ohh those flowers are fabby xx great make xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card hun, love the flowers...and congrates on the new dt post xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well done on the DT x just love the flowers it's a lovely make xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. O Linda its gorgeous love the circle you added so different xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Really interesting card shape .Love that whimsical creature image .
    Hello Linda hope you and yours are well .
    Hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a beautiful card Linda. So unique as well. Glad you gad a good nights sleep x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, that is just stunning Linda. You were a great choice for their design team! Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fab card, love the design Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love how you've made this shaped card and your choice of background and image work so well with the style of card.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh that's pretty Linda, great shaped card, Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx