Today I would like to share with you another of my cards for Digi Bells! I have used Little Best Friends by the very talented Elisabeth Bell. Why not visit the website to see some of the beautiful digi images you could add to your collection!
1. A5 scalloped white card which I have matted and layered paper from the Graphic 45 Tropical Travelogue paper pack.
2. The second layer is pale blue card cut out with Spellbinder Curved Rectangle die, I distressed the edges with Dew Drops Brilliance blue ink.
3. I printed the image onto Supersmooth card and coloured with Copics. I then cut out with above die and distressed the edges with Dew Drops Brilliance in Gold, then matted and layered with foam pads.
4. The word Beach is from the paper pack, I have then added a fish button and a shell which I have added a bow with Baker's Twine.
5. To finish off I added pearl gems to the 4 corners.
Thank you for stopping by Today