Followers

Sunday, 30 March 2014

Happy Mother's Day

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I would like to wish all my crafting friends "Happy Mother's Day" I hope you all have a wonderful day. I am off to a Workshop held by Sheena Douglass, in Port Sunlight.  I am really looking forward to this as no doubt there will be lots to learn and full of fun and laughter too. It also happens to be my youngest son Veli's birthday today too he will be 30, gosh where have the years gone.  Happy Birthday son xxx

Here is a card to all mum's out there, especially to my own Mum!


Recipe

1. Shaped A5 landscape card.
2. The first layer is brown pearlescent cut out with Spellbinder Labels 11
3. The second layer is LOTV Country Lady cut out with Spellbinder Labels 11 I have wrapped lace around the two layers and matted and layered onto the card base.
4. I have distressed the topper with PanPastel and adhered to card with Foam Pads.
5. To finish off I have added stick pins and roses from my stash and the Mother's Day Sentiment.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx


24 comments:

  1. Beautiful Linda! Love the unusual shape and the image and your colouring are both gorgeous. Happy Mothers Day! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Linda and I love your choice of colours
    P xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Linda, I love it!!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have an amazing day Linda! I know you will and I am a little bit jealous! Your card is lovely ad always! It was great to see you yesterday! Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope you have a fab day today Linda!!! Great card! Big Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really beautiful creation Linda love it - have a great day today xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Mother's Day to you also Linda, hope you have a brilliant day, love this card, such a cute image and always your colours and detail are spot on, hugs always xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Mothers day Linda...This is gorgeous,love the design and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is lovely Linda :) have a super crafty day xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Mother's Day Linda.
    This is a wonderful card. The image is adorable and I love the gorgeous colours.
    I hope you enjoyed your workshop x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card as always Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another beautiful card Linda. The image and the embellishments are gorgeous.
    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Magnificent, Linda! I love your 'bouquet' of flower embellies. What a darling image and the dp is marvelous. Love the color combo with the dark brown CS. Happy Mother's Day to all you UK ladies. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning image, colour and detail Linda. Have a fabulous Mother's Day.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy mothers day Linda what a beautiful card i love the colours. Ive been trying to think where hive heard your name from and its just come to me. Its MCS I used to make sample also for them. I love looking at your cards. Debs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. beautiful stunning card. Love the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful image and super shaped card = love it. Happy Mothers Day to you too Linda - hope your day has been as good as mine!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. A lovely card Linda. Super image and embellishments. Hope you had a good day.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous card as always Linda
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  20. So pretty and I just always love your shaped cards. Hope you've had a great Mother's Day!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  21. great card and a fab shape too xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx