First of March already, white rabbits too! Today sees the launch of the new challenge over on Imagination Crafts Challenge Blog. This month the theme is "Imagination in Bloom". Fingers crossed that from now on we will see more sunny days than we have been experiencing so far!
For my design team project I have used the Decoupage Hanging Basket, I do love these stamps as they are so versatile.
1. 22 x 22 cm square box, I have painted with cream acrylic paint and using the accessory stamps stamped on the outside and coloured with Copics. I then added a yellow and orange ribbon around the lid and added a double bow.
2. I made an easel card with cream card, on the base I matted and layered Patterned card called Wild Flower, wrapped gold ribbon around and coloured a rose orange to use as the stopper.
3. The front of the card I have used Wild Flower card.
4. For the topper I brayered Diamond Sparkle Medium onto white card, once this was dry I stamped the image with Versafine Vintage Sepia and embossed with clear embossing powder 3 times.
5. I matted and layered the first layer the cut out the flowers and coloured with Copics.
6. To finish off I added peach pearl gems to the 4 corners.
This is the side view of the box. I am going to fill this with mini eggs for Rick!
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge - Anything Goes
Docrelea Creations #56 - Anything Goes
Rhedd and Rosies #27 - Anything but a Card
Through the Craft Room Door - Always Anything Goes
Thank you for stopping by Today