Followers

Saturday, 1 March 2014

Imagination in Bloom March Challenge

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

First of March already, white rabbits too!  Today sees the launch of the new challenge over on Imagination Crafts Challenge Blog.  This month the theme is "Imagination in Bloom".  Fingers crossed that from now on we will see more sunny days than we have been experiencing so far!

For my design team project I have used the Decoupage Hanging Basket, I do love these stamps as they are so versatile.


Recipe

1. 22 x 22 cm square box, I have painted with cream acrylic paint and using the accessory stamps stamped on the outside and coloured with Copics. I then added a yellow and orange ribbon around the lid and added a double bow.
2. I made an easel card with cream card, on the base I matted and layered Patterned card called Wild Flower, wrapped gold ribbon around and coloured a rose orange to use as the stopper.
3. The front of the card I have used Wild Flower card.
4. For the topper I brayered Diamond Sparkle Medium onto white card, once this was dry I stamped the image with Versafine Vintage Sepia and embossed with clear embossing powder 3 times.
5. I matted and layered the first layer the cut out the flowers and coloured with Copics.
6. To finish off I added peach pearl gems to the 4 corners.


This is the side view of the box.  I am going to fill this with mini eggs for Rick!

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Docrelea Creations #56 - Anything Goes
Rhedd and Rosies #27 - Anything but a Card
Through the Craft Room Door - Always Anything Goes

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs



35 comments:

  1. Very Pretty xx love the orange it really pops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly amazing Linda, I love this box and your gorgeous colours, hugs my friend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMW Linda this is amazing I love it xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a pretty design Linda - really beautiful box easel - stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous box and card Linda
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous :) superb inspiration xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous such a gorgeous box card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are lovely Linda, love the vibrant colour of the flowers xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fab creation,love it.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous Linda, love the way you have added an easel card to the top of the box, such a brilliant idea !
    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous easel top box - great colours - love your design.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Linda this is really beautiful ! have a fantastic weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. A stunning project Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this Linda it's gorgeous. Love these decoupage stamps :) Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  15. this is gorgeous Linda so beautiful made.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for your kind comments on my blog, Linda. Your project is gorgeous - I love the stamp and the little splash of orange is a cheerful sight. Have a great weekend.
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome project and so beautiful!!! Love those colors.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just lovely, the stamp is great.

    Moira xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Linda, such a fabulous project, love the box and the easel card, great colours and love the flowers.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  20. hi Linda, gorgeous project, love the card and box.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  21. A fantastic project Linda. I love the gorgeous Spring colourway and the decoupaged image.
    I hope Rick enjoys the eggs as much as the box x

    ReplyDelete
  22. WOW, what an incredible project, Linda, and I love the idea that you're going to give it to Rick! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Linda, back again, just to thank you for joining in Rhedd and Rosie's, good luck Hun, Zoe DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow stunning Linda such a pretty design & gorgeous colour xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love your box Linda, the stamp you have used is great! Love the way you've embellished it too! Are you sure you want to give it to Rick....
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Lovely...

    Great with the orange and green...

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz this week. Good luck and hope to see you back soon!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is gorgeous Linda. Love the idea of the easel card on top of the box. Great colours too.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  28. A work of art Linda such a pretty project.xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is so beautiful and creative! I am glad you shared it at TTCRD.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wonderful project! Great color combo! Thanks for joining us over at Docerela Creations! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  31. such a stunning box and thanks for sharing at crafty catz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx