It is that time of the month for the design team of Imagination Crafts Challenge Blog to show their inspiration projects. I am away at the Harrogate show so fingers crossed this has gone live. Don't forget there is a £40 prize to one lucky winner who uses Imagination Crafts products.
I requested the Hanging Basket decoupage stamp set for this challenge. All products on this card are from Imagination Crafts, apart from the embellishments.
1. A4 Pearlescent card cut and scored to create a centre stepper card.
2. Using the small flower stamp I stamped with Versafine Smoky Gray twice down both side panels and embossed then coloured with Copics.
3. Using matt gold pearlescent card and layered this onto the centre of the card.
4. On the Gradient card I stencilled the trellis with Royal Purple Sparkle Medium.
5. I stamped the hanging baskets twice with Versafine Smoky Gray embossed and then cut out, coloured with Copics and attached to the gradient card with gold brads.
6. To finish off I have added small blossoms to the trellis and either side of the card.
Thank you for visiting today!