A miserable day here, raining and so dull, I want the sun back! I have a cold and a sore nose from blowing it all the time, that isn't going to stop me from crafting though!
Today's card is made using an Elisabeth Bell topper from Hobby House. I have quite a bit to do today and ideas buzzing in my head.
1. A5 white Landscape card which I have punched the corners with X-cut corner punch
2. First layer is silver and gold mirri card
3. The second layer is green scalloped card which I have wrapped lace around before matting and layering onto the mirri card.
4. I have inked the edges with Dew Drops Brilliance ink in gold then matted and layered with foam pads for dimension.
5. To finish off I have added 2 roses from Sweet Lilac, sentiment and pearls from my stash.
Thank you for stopping by Today