Followers

Thursday, 6 March 2014

Nature Accomplished

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

How has your day been, I had so many plans on what to do today but somehow I didn't quite manage to get all of what I wanted to do done, hey ho there is always tomorrow.

Tonight's card is made using Sheena Douglass A little Bit Oriental embossing folders and stamps.


Recipe

1. A5 cream card which I have matted and layered gold card.
2. Second layer is green pearlescent card embossed using the Sakura embossing folder
3. I painted the tag with Distress Paint Peeled Paint and embossed using the Birds embossing folder then coloured over the leaves with Spectrum Noir pens.  I then matted and layered onto gold card, the ribbon has been coloured with LG4.
4. I stamped the sentiment onto green card, distressed with my Tim Holtz distressing tool and matted and layered with foam pads.
5. I stamped the birds onto Neenah card and coloured with Spectrum Noirs.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

28 comments:

  1. As usual, your card is beautiful! Wonderful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a gorgeous card Linda love that background embossing.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo, loving that embossed background, Linda! Wonderful use of the tag as the focal point and the birds are just so sweet. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous creation love that embossing folder xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card, lovely colour, love the birds xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Linda and I just love the background xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card Linda, love the embossing. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning design and detail Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. More embossing and more beauty! So lovely.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. do I see I green period emerging? lolx Fab tag. Lindax

    ReplyDelete
  11. do I see a green period emerging Linda? lolx Fab tag.x

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely jubbly Linda - love the embossing - fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous embossing! A fab creation :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is great hun love the embossing,and the colours,super thanks for,adding my blog,to your side bar hun and for the kind comment hugs Cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. That embossing is beautiful Linda - super card
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. hi linda, this embossing is beautiful, great card design.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is gorgeous!! I really like the gold CS & how you colored the embossed part with markers. Very pretty. Thanks for playing along with DRS Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  18. That is lush, Linda really like the tag too. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yes, Green is my favourite colour, what a stunning card Linda as always, my friend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. A lovely card Linda, love the cute little birds and the beautiful embossed background.
    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Linda, a fabulous card, love the design and the colours.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Loving the earthy colours....
    Hugs Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. great techniques, thank you for joining us this week at the Crafty Ribbon's challenge, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Super card Linda. Love the embossing and the gorgeous tag.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great colours. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons this week. Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful card you made! I like your embossing :-))
    Thanks so much for joining in at Milk Coffee challenge.
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful hun... love that embossing it really is a great touch.

    Thank you so much for entering it into our challenge at Crafty Ribbons hun and Good Luck!

    Hugs,
    Karen.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx