How has your day been, I had so many plans on what to do today but somehow I didn't quite manage to get all of what I wanted to do done, hey ho there is always tomorrow.
Tonight's card is made using Sheena Douglass A little Bit Oriental embossing folders and stamps.
1. A5 cream card which I have matted and layered gold card.
2. Second layer is green pearlescent card embossed using the Sakura embossing folder
3. I painted the tag with Distress Paint Peeled Paint and embossed using the Birds embossing folder then coloured over the leaves with Spectrum Noir pens. I then matted and layered onto gold card, the ribbon has been coloured with LG4.
4. I stamped the sentiment onto green card, distressed with my Tim Holtz distressing tool and matted and layered with foam pads.
5. I stamped the birds onto Neenah card and coloured with Spectrum Noirs.
Thank you for stopping by Today