I have had a good productive day so far which makes a change. Well this morning I wrote we were going to a party tomorrow night, numpty that I am it is tonight! So need to go and sort out what I am wearing etc.
This is one of the cards I made today, I love brown and pink together. What is your favourite colour combination?
1. Labels 1 shaped white card which I have matted and layered brown pearlescent card which has been die cut with Spellbinder Labels 1 Grande die.
2. The pink pearlescent card is also die cut with Labels 1 and I have inked the edges with Dew Drop Brilliance ink in Orchid, I then matted and layered after wrapping brown and gold ribbon around at an angle.
3. The topper is from Hobby House and I have added glitter to the flowers inked with pink and brown ink then matted and layered with foam pads.
4. Using Tattered Lace sentiment dies I have die cut the words in gold mirri card.
5. I then added a beaded spray and roses which are from Sweet Lilac.
6. To finish off I have added brown pearl gems to the topper and pink pearl gems to two of the corners.
Thank you for stopping by Today