Welcome to all my new followers and thank you all for choosing to follow my blog! I hope you enjoy your visits and gain some inspiration from my projects.
Today's project is a tag! I haven't done one of these in a while but enjoyed making this one.
1. I have inked the tag first with Distress ink Shaded Lilac all over the tag.
2. I then inked the edges with Dusty Concord.
3. Using stamps from Sheena Douglass Falling Feathers stamp set I stamped the small feather with Versamark and embossed with WOW Fine white embossing powder.
4. On Supersmooth card I stamped the large feather with Versafine Smoky Gray and embossed with clear embossing powder, I then cut this out and coloured with Shaded Lilac.
5. To finish off I stamped the sentiment with Smoky Gray and embossed, I inked the ribbon with Dusty Concord to match the tag.
Thank you for stopping by Today