Followers

Wednesday, 5 March 2014

Spirited

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Welcome to all my new followers and thank you all for choosing to follow my blog!  I hope you enjoy your visits and gain some inspiration from my projects.

Today's project is a tag!  I haven't done one of these in a while but enjoyed making this one.


Recipe

1. I have inked the tag first with Distress ink Shaded Lilac all over the tag.
2. I then inked the edges with Dusty Concord.
3. Using stamps from Sheena Douglass Falling Feathers stamp set I stamped the small feather with Versamark and embossed with WOW Fine white embossing powder.
4. On Supersmooth card I stamped the large feather with Versafine Smoky Gray and embossed with clear embossing powder, I then cut this out and coloured with Shaded Lilac.
5. To finish off I stamped the sentiment with Smoky Gray and embossed, I inked the ribbon with Dusty Concord to match the tag.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

26 comments:

  1. Beautiful Linda - Love this tag. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab tag Linda,love the stamp.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous tag Linda the feather looks so real.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous creation Linda. Love the detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gorgeous Tag Linda Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous tag Linda - I've really been enjoying all these fab sheena creations you've been doing lately - fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful tag Linda. Love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great tag and colors. Love that big feather!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do love these feathers - great tag - love the lilac!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning tag love the colour.Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Bloggers Network hugs Txx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Purple & perfect, a beautiful tag Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous Linda, the colours are stunning as is the feather.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. A beautiful tag Linda. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  14. A beautiful tag Linda. Just love the colour.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the tag. I love the white feathers on the purple background and the addition of the larger feather makes it look fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  16. fabulous tag Linda, love the color and the feather.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  17. great tag, thank you for joining us over at Kaboodle Doodles this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hope you're feeling better today, Linda....this is a fab tag....love it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous feather stamps, love the purples and the 3D feather.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOW! You know I'm loving the purple, Linda. Great tag and the feather is marvelous. BTW, the theme at Tuesday Throwdown this week is NOT "Anything Goes" -- it's a "Tent Topper" card. Paper Playful just listed it incorrectly. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous tag. Love the colour. Thanks for playing along at Loves Rubberstamps.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful and Elegant, love this tag hun, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh that is so pretty, I love the feathers and the colors and the great design. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx