Followers

Saturday, 29 March 2014

Thistle

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Fingers crossed this has gone live as I am away at the Happy Stampers, Port Sunlight for the one day show. Looking forward to seeing my crafting friends.  If you are going please pop by and say hi!

For today's card I have used Imagination Crafts Sparkle Medium, Thistle Stencil and Gradient Card.


Recipe

1. 7 x 7 cream square card which I have turned into an easel card.
2. On the inside of the card I have matted and layered blue and gold card, added a sentiment and a bow with a button to act as the stopper.
3. Onto the gradient card I stencilled the thistle with Sparkle Medium Sage Green, Lavender, Soft Purple and Black Stars. once dried I cut the corners with x-cut punch.
4. To finish off I matted and layered onto gold card.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

17 comments:

  1. Lovely card Linda. I have yet to try different colour SM xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous,fab colours and layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous sparkle and detail Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Love the sparkle medium and the background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super card Linda, love all the sparkle and those little bees are so cute. Enjoy Happy Stampers hun.

    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful easel card. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It did go live and it's beautiful. Love all the sparkle. Hope you're having a great day.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is beautiful Linda.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  9. great to see you today Linda - it was a fab show - hope you enjoyed it. Enjoy your workshop tomorrow too - I'm a little green around the gills!!! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is one super card hun great colours and super design too hugs cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card Linda - love the thistles and those cute little bees.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A gorgeous card Linda. I love all the colours you've used on the stencil x

    ReplyDelete
  13. fantastic card Linda, love the sparkle and colors.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving all the Sparkle Linda great job x

    ReplyDelete
  15. OH the Scottish Thistle, yum, must get this one, prontoish, LOL...brilliant card hope you had a fabulous time today, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's stunning, Linda! So sparkly and yet simple in design. Love the bow and button inside.

    ReplyDelete
  17. A beautiful easel card Linda. Love the colours and stencils used.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx