Friday has come around so quickly and I am off again this afternoon until Saturday night. I am off to help Sue and Harvey set up this afternoon for the one day Happy Stamper show at Port Sunlight. Not far to travel about 50 minutes away from where I live.
Today's card is made using Imagination Crafts Stencil, Sparkle Medium and Glossy card.
1. 7 x 7 cream square card which I have cut out the corners.
2. The first and second layers are pearlescent tan and brown pearlescent card which have also had the corners punched out.
3. Onto the black glossy card I have stencilled the 3 trees with Sparkle Medium Cinnamon and Light Copper.
4. I punched out orange flowers from my punch and added the jewelled owl to one of the branches.
5. To finish off I have added the sentiment.
Thank you for stopping by Today