Followers

Friday, 21 March 2014

Windy Tree

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Thank you for your visits yesterday and leaving such lovely comments.  I hope you are all well and had a lovely day yesterday.  It was lovely seeing some of my crafting friends and hoping to see more today.

Again I have made this card using Imagination Crafts Products.


Recipe

1. 7 x 7 white sqaure card, which I have matted and layered green pearlescent card.
2. The second layer is white and green patterned card.
3. I stencilled the "Windy Tree" onto black glossy card with Sage Green and Diamond Sparkle Medium.
4. Using white pearlescent card I punched out the small blossoms and added them with Magi Bond.
5. To finish off I have added pearl gems from Mei Flower and added a sentiment.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx


20 comments:

  1. This is so elegant Linda. Love it xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous design Linda love this so much xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your image Linda,gorgeous card.
    Hope you have a great day.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning design and detail Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. a fabulous card Linda - I do hope you're having a good time today too! big Hugs to you! Looking forward to seeing you next week t Port Sunlight - big hugs \rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning! Love everything about this card and a lot of work to put it together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous tree Linda if have a fun weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Linda, beautiful card, loving all the sparkle and the pretty little blossoms.
    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous stencilling Linda...great card. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this! It reminds me of the Bradford Pear trees we have when they bloom.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Linda..reminds me of the beautiful morning I had yesterday..love the sparkle and te blossoms on the base...so pretty.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh WOW! Linda, this is stunning. So very beautiful.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is very beautiful Linda.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is just gorgeous Linda, I love the way you've added the little flowers x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the effect you've created by working on the black background with the medium. A truely gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is gorgeous,fab design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow Linda, love this sparkle tree design, gorgeous colors...
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the blossom tree and all the fallen blossom, fabulous card.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is gorgeous Linda, so elegant. Hope all is going well at the NEC.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  20. This windy tree is incredible, Linda! Wonderful detail work with all the little flowers. WOW!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx