Followers

Sunday, 23 March 2014

Wishing Well

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Well today is the last day and I have had such a good time, very tired but such fun! I have seen lots of lovely new products and bought some lovely crafty goodies which included the essentials as well as some more MDF.  I will photograph what I have bought when I get home.

Today's card is again using Imagination Crafts Products.


Recipe

1. 7 x 7 off white square card which I have matted and layered rainbow card.
2. The second layer is gold embossed card.
3. Onto acetate I stencilled the blossom with Sage Green Sparkle Medium
4. Onto gradient card I have stencilled the "Wishing Well" with Cinnamon and Sage Green Sparkle Medium.
5. I wrapped the acetate around the topper card and adhered to the gold card which has bowed the acetate.
6. To finish off I have added multicolour gems to the 4 corners and a sentiment.

Thank you for visiting whilst I have been on my Travels.
Hugs xxxxx

18 comments:

  1. I love the dimension you've created by stenciling onto the card stock and the acetate. A lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is wonderful Linda - so glad you had a good time at the show and looking forward to see what you bought! Big hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and love the sparkle. Sounds like a fun weekend for you. Can't wait to see the pics of your goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sparkles, shines, and is so pretty! Beautiful card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Linda,

    Sorry I have been absent for a while - I have just been very busy. We are having a weekend away and have just arrived back at the beautiful apartment in Lomand castle where we are staying so I thought I would just visit everyone's blogs whilst I have a minute.

    Sound like you are having a fab time at the NEC and this is a great card xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful Linda. The dual layers look fabulous and create a lovely scene.
    I'm glad you've had a great time at the NEC and managed to treat yourself x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this wishing well.. Fab sparkly project, love it, Px

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fab card, love all the sparkle on it! Perfect for male or female this card.
    Thanks for sharing and thank you for leaving the lovely comment over on my blog
    Hugs Kelly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Linda, Such a fantastic and sparkly card!!! I love it!! Keep up the great work and look forward to seeing the crafty stash you have bought :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful card Linda, love the sparkle on the image, gorgeous colors.
    glad you have enjoyed your time at NEC.
    oam

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Linda. Love the use of the acetate. Glad the NEC went well.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another wonderful card Linda, the sparkle looks great on the acetate. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like you've had a good weekend - look forward to seeing your new makes with your stash!! Great card - love that wishing well!1

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just love the way you get such marvelous sparkle on the stenciled cards you do, Linda! This is another absolutely magnificent one. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Do you know this is fast becoming one of my favourite stencils, I just love it and you have showcased it beautifully as always, hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx