Last play day for a few days as off to Harrogate tomorrow to help Sue and Harvey set up for the Great Northern show. A little foggy here this morning so a good reason to get some crafting done. Made a lot of backgrounds yesterday whilst at Kaths so going to make them into cards today.
Today's card is made using the new panel card and panel stencils from Imagination Crafts. When I saw these I just HAD to have them.
1. 25.5 x 18 cm cream card which I have matted and layered Hot of the Press Paper
2. The second layer is card from my stash.
3. I have stencilled the Wisteria Panel Stencil with Antique Pink Sparkle Medium, once dry I adhered to the card.
4. I decoupaged the small flowers and added pearl gems to the centres.
5. To finish off I added the Happy Anniversary Sentiment and pearl and gem strip down the side.
Thank you for visiting Today