How are you all this morning. I had rather a busy day yesterday, washing and ironing from my weekend away and all ready for this long weekend at the NEC.
Today's card is made using Clarity Rose stamp and sentiment.
1. 7 x 7 white square card which I have matted and layered yellow pearlescent card.
2. Onto the reverse of Centura pearl card I have stamped the image with Versamark and embossed with clear embossing powder. I then distressed with Bundle Sage.
3. I stamped the roses 6 times with Versamark and embossed then using DI Squeezed Lemonade. I then restamped with Versafine Vintage Sepia and heat embossed. I then decoupaged the centre rose.
4. I stamped the sentiment with Versafine and embossed with green embossing powder then cut out the label.
5. To finish off I added the pearl gems on the 4 corners.
Thank you for stopping by Today