I hope you have all had a lovely Easter break. We had no internet connection this morning for a couple of hours which put me behind on my admin! I wasn't impressed I can tell you. Virgin Media had a message saying it would be back about 1.30 pm, luckily it returned earlier. I can't believe how lost I felt not being able to connect to the internet.
Tonight's card I made for our One Word Wonder over on Mad Crafters Giggle Facebook Group. My lovely friend Lisa won yesterday's challenge and her word for today was "Dark", now this was well and truly out of my comfort zone but this is what I made. What do you think? Lisa makes the most fabulous "dark" cards, why not hop on over and visit and see for yourself.
1. A4 gold pearlescent card scored to create A5 landscape card.
2. First layer is copper pearlescent card which I have added velvet ribbon and lace across the middle before matting and layering onto the base card.
3. The Topper is from Lelli-Bot Crafts Fantasy Fairies Kit which I have matted and layered onto black and dark green card then matted and layered at a jaunty angle.
4. Using black lace I made 3 flowers and added wooden beads to the centres.
5. To finish off I added a stick pin which I made a while ago and heart with wings charm.
Thank you for stopping by Today