It turned out to be a beautiful day today, plenty of sunshine, cloud and quite warm. Good visit to the hairdressers and then off to Crafts 4 U 2 Do to have a chat with Chris about demo and workshop on Saturday using Sparkle Medium and Stencils. Really looking forward to meeting new crafters and it has been a while since I last took a workshop.
Tonight's card is made using Imagination Crafts Sparkle Medium, Stencil and Glossy Card.
1. 7 x 7 white square card.
2. First layer is Silver mirri card.
3. The topper is made using Black glossy card, Lacy Swirl stencil and Diamond Sparkle Medium, I then matted and layered onto the silver card.
4. I wrapped black and silver ribbon around 2 corners, made a double bow and twisted the ribbon along the top and down the bottom and attached with gems. I added a clear gem to the centre.
5. Using Silver mirri card I cut out the Tattered Lace butterfly.
6. To finish off I added a sentiment and 3 grey pearl gems.
Thank you for stopping by Today