Followers

Sunday, 13 April 2014

Buttons and Bows

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Friends,

Well all I can say about today is that it has been very productive, the sun came out for about 10 minutes and disappeared behind the endless clouds, it sure has been a chilly day today.

Today's card I made for the One Word Wonder challenge over on the Mad Crafter's Giggle Facebook Group.  The word was Sparkle and I used Imagination Crafts Sparkle Medium which in my personal opinion is the best that there is on the market!


Recipe

1. Pale blue pearlescent card 6 x 6 square.
2. White pearlescent card embossed with Embossalicious Floral  folder with black and white ribbon wrapped around before matting and layering onto the base card.
3. Stamped the Dragonfly stamp onto acetate twice, on the back of one image I spread Sparkle Medium Lapis Blue and on the other Aqua Sea.  Once dry I cut around the whole image and layered onto the base card. The Aqua Sea dragonflies I cut and and layered over the top of the base.
4. I threaded black ribbon through 3 buttons and made bows then adhered them down the side.
5. To finish off I added a sentiment.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx


22 comments:

  1. Love this, very elegant xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous... That lapis blue is gorgeous, Px

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh lovely Linda! The shimmer on your dragonfly piece is gorgeous! Love the embossed background too. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card Linda, and I love the sparkly blue.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card linda. really stunning. my fave ic stamp - love this to bits xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous creatin as always Linda! I love the colours & the shimmer!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card,love the colours.
    Hug Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is very beautiful Linda and what great colours.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous colour and sparkle detail Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooh such gorgeous sparkleness!!! lol Love the dragonflies too x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very striking card. Love the colour x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Linda I so love this card it is totes amazeballs xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful Linda, love the sparkle, the bottons and the little bows.

    Hugs Jwnnifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card - love the dragonflies and the buttons with bows - super!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is gorgeous Linda. I love the colours, layout and the cute buttons with the bows x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful, love the blue & the gorgeous dragonflies, have a great day xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great card I love the acetate idea with the sparkle medium x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Delightful card Linda, love the image and the softness here, then the added black, fabulous, hugs hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. A beautiful card Linda, I love the dark sparkly blue.

    Thanks for taking part in Natalie and Amy's challenge this month.

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely card, thanks for joining our Things with Wings challenge over at Crafty Calendar this month, hope to see you again!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely card, thanks for joining our Things with Wings challenge over at Crafty Calendar this month, hope to see you again!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx