Well all I can say about today is that it has been very productive, the sun came out for about 10 minutes and disappeared behind the endless clouds, it sure has been a chilly day today.
Today's card I made for the One Word Wonder challenge over on the Mad Crafter's Giggle Facebook Group. The word was Sparkle and I used Imagination Crafts Sparkle Medium which in my personal opinion is the best that there is on the market!
1. Pale blue pearlescent card 6 x 6 square.
2. White pearlescent card embossed with Embossalicious Floral folder with black and white ribbon wrapped around before matting and layering onto the base card.
3. Stamped the Dragonfly stamp onto acetate twice, on the back of one image I spread Sparkle Medium Lapis Blue and on the other Aqua Sea. Once dry I cut around the whole image and layered onto the base card. The Aqua Sea dragonflies I cut and and layered over the top of the base.
4. I threaded black ribbon through 3 buttons and made bows then adhered them down the side.
5. To finish off I added a sentiment.
Thank you for stopping by Today