First I would like to wish you all a Happy Easter and that the Easter bunny has brought you some Easter Eggs. I got a small Easter Bunny white chocolate as I am on a diet. Rick got a couple so will have some of his ;)
Today's card is made using some of my new Tattered Lace dies and the Digi is from Sassy Studio Designs, I love this image.
1. Cream centre stepper card.
2. The first layer is turquoise pearlescent card cut with Labels 25
3. I added to the base cream lace and added flowers from Sweet Lilac.
4. I printed Chrissy onto Supersmooth card and coloured with my Spectrum Noirs, I cut out and then distressed around the image with PanPastels.
5. Using white card I then cut out the Tattered Lace Tumbling Vine and Venetian Fern, I then coloured them with IB2 to match the dress.
6. To finish off I added pearls to the vines and fern.
Thank you for stopping by Today