Wednesday morning already and I can't believe how quick this week is moving along. A rather busy day here today I have lots of DT work to do as well as prepare for my workshop at Crafts 4 U 2 Do in St Helens on Saturday. I will be demonstrating Sparkle Medium in the morning then doing a workshop in the afternoon.
Today's card is a card made using Sassy Design Studio image called Daphne.
1. A5 landscape shaped white card.
2. First layer is blue card which I have cut out with Spellbinder Decorative Oval which I have threaded white ribbon through and made a bow.
3. The second layer is orange card cut out with Spellbinder Scalloped Oval.
4. I printed Daphne onto Supersmooth and coloured with my Spectrum Noir Pencils then cut out with Oval die and inked the edges with PanPastels.
5. I cut out two Tattered Lace Cherished Flourishes and I added 3 pretty blossoms from Sweet Lilac.
6. To finish off I have added blue gems.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges.
ABC-Challenge - J for Just as you like it
Digi Galore - Flowers
Doodle Pantry Blog #DPDC45 - Any Digi Goes
A Random Fan - Anything Goes
Creative Card Crew #60 - Girly
Thank you for stopping by Today