Followers

Wednesday, 23 April 2014

Daphne

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Family and Visitors

Wednesday morning already and I can't believe how  quick this week is moving along.  A rather busy day here today I have lots of DT work to do as well as prepare for my workshop at Crafts 4 U 2 Do in St Helens on Saturday.  I will be demonstrating Sparkle Medium in the morning then doing a workshop in the afternoon.

Today's card is a card made using Sassy Design Studio image called Daphne.


Recipe

1. A5 landscape shaped white card.
2. First layer is blue card which I have cut out with Spellbinder Decorative Oval which I have threaded white ribbon through and made a bow.
3. The second layer is orange card cut out with Spellbinder Scalloped Oval.
4. I printed Daphne onto Supersmooth and coloured with my Spectrum Noir Pencils then cut out with Oval die and inked the edges with PanPastels.
5. I cut out two Tattered Lace Cherished Flourishes and I added 3 pretty blossoms from Sweet Lilac.
6. To finish off I have added blue gems.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges.

ABC-Challenge - J for Just as you like it
Digi Galore - Flowers
Doodle Pantry Blog #DPDC45 - Any Digi Goes
A Random Fan - Anything Goes
Creative Card Crew #60 - Girly

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

28 comments:

ElizabethR said...

She is sassy, love the bright colours you've used they look great. Elizabeth xxx

Kate M said...

Super sassy image and I love that bright zingy colour combo - great card.
xx

jane stillman said...

Daphne is stunning as is your card Linda, love the splash of orange x

Laine said...

Such a cute creation Linda. Love this image.
Laine
xx

TheBeccajb said...

Beautiful card!

rachel said...

great card Linda - lovely bold colours - hope the DT work is going okay - will be doing some myself later lol! hugs rachel x

sam said...

Wow Linda another stunning piece of artwork yet again and the colours are fab xx

Debbie said...

Pretty card! I love that delicate flourish!!
Thanks for sharing with us at DPDC45!!

Sue said...

Fabulous card and super image Linda.
Sue

jimlynn said...

Love those colors and that big flourish! So pretty.
Lynn

Anne Temple said...

Fabulous shaped card. Great coloring of the image and I love the way you used the flourishes die.

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a beautiful card and great die Linda.

gr karin

Wendy McCarthy said...

What a Scooby-licious card! Daphne looks very sassy, love it! xx

Stephanie said...

Beautiful creation. So creative with the flowers.

Gwyneth said...

Your colour choice for the image is great and I love your flourishes and layout of the card.

pam said...

fantastic card linda, image dies and colours are lovely.
pam

Erin Bentley said...

Hi Linda, Another super card, love the Sassy Image, great design and colours.

Hugs Erin x

mags said...

Beautiful Linda. Love the bright colours.
Mags
x

NanaConnie said...

Great job weaving that ribbon through the image frame, Linda. Loving the red,white, blue combo and that frilly die cut is fabulous!

Ann Abrahamson said...

Beautiful card! I especially like the image and the threaded ribbon...gorgeous! Thanks for playing along in the Doodle Pantry Challenge.

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

so stunning, I do love those Sassy images and your die cuts are delightful

Judith Taylor - Wright said...

Fabulous make Linda love her love the blue and orange combo hugs Judith xxx

Lea Brawn said...

What gorgeous bright colours. Absolutely fab x

Joanna said...

Thanks for playing along with the challenge over at the Doodle Pantry digital challenge! I gotta say that I love that frilly flourish.

Ellen said...

Oh I just love that sassy young girl! Such a cute image! I'm sorry my comment is late, but I was out of town and without internet. Thank you so much for joining us at the DPDC challenge! I hope you will join us again next month!

Irene Watson said...

gorgeous card-love the image and the colours!thank you for joining us at Creative Card Crew girlie challenge! Irene DT xx

Crafters Guild Sisters said...

Fabulous card! I love all the die cuts.
Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Card Card!
~ Crystal (DT)

Jan Ltc said...

Fabulous card, Linda. Thanks for joining us at CCC xx Jan