I am so excited to be able to tell you that I am now on the design team for Tattered Lace! I am so excited to be part of this design team as my teamies are amazing crafters. Here is the link to the new challenge blog, I know a lot of my friends love these dies and we look forward to seeing your creations.
Our first challenge went live yesterday and the theme is Lavish Blooms, let us see your creations using the beautiful Lavish Blooms dies. The winner will receive £50 to spend on the website, www.crafting.co.uk there will be a top 3 who will each receive a blinkie for their blogs.
Here is my first DT project using the Lavish Blooms which you can purchase here.
1. Wooden jewellery box which I have painted with Pebeo Gesso and Sand Acrylic paint with a touch of brown.
2. The paper is from my stash which I have glued to the box and distressed the edges with my file, I then used Pebeo Gilding Wax along the edges.
3. Using the Lily and Stamen set I made the flowers using yellow pearlescent paper, I cut out the Lavish Bloom leaves using the same paper that is on the box.
4. I cut out 3 of the stamens and adhered them to the sides of the lid.
5. Using yellow pearlescent paper I cut out the Doily Delights heart and used the waste on the corners.
6. To finish off I have added beads between the floral display.
Thank you for stopping by Today