Welcome to all my new followers, wow not long until I reach 1,000 followers. What a fabulous journey I am having in blogland. I really enjoy sharing my creations with you all and thank you all for your lovely comments and for your visits.
Today's card is made using another of the fabulous kits by Lelli-Bot Crafts, this time I have used Fantasy Fairies.
1. Cream 7 x 7 square card which I have matted and layered gold holographic mirri card.
2. I matted and layered a cream doily before using the backing paper from the kit.
3. I added foam pads to the topper and sentiment for dimension, glittered the fairies wings and lamps.
4. I made a double bow with organza ribbon and twisted the ends, I have used pearl butterfly and dragonfly to the ends of the ribbon.
5. To finish off I added a gem heart to the centre of the ribbon.
Thank you for visiting Today