Today's card is made using the Radiance Butterfly kit from Lelli-Bot Crafts.
1. 7 x 7 white card which I have cut the front of the card in the middle to create a double easel card.
2. On the base of the card I have matted and layered purple card, I then too a sheet of patterned paper and wrapped ribbon around before layering onto the purple card.
3. I then too the small square card with butterflies and adhered this to one side of the easel and used the sentiment as a stopper.
4. I then took the oval topper and adhered this to the left side, I made a triple bow which acts as the stopper for this side.
5. To finish off I have added a purple die cut butterfly with pearls down the body, a white pearl butterfly to the centre of the bow and then white and purple gems.
Thank you for stopping by Today