Another Elisabeth Bell's Digi to share with you all today. This is my penultimate card as GDT for Digi Bells. I have been very lucky in that I have had 6 months being part of this awesome design team. You can purchase this beautiful image from Elisabeth Bell's website.
Without further ado here is my card, I hope you like it.
1. A5 Landscape cream pearlescent card which I have matted and layered lemon card.
2. The second layer is Core'dinations So Mod card cut out with Spellbinder Curved Rectangle Die.
3. I printed Patti onto Supersmooth card and coloured with Copic Ciao Pens, whilst still in the die I inked around the edges with Squeezed Lemonade DI then matted and layered onto the green card.
4. Using matt gold pearlescent card I cut out the scalloped heart, then using lemon pearlescent paper cut out the Tattered Lace Heart.
5. The sentiment is from Tattered Lace Sentiment die using Gold mirri card.
6. To finish off I have made a bow with lemon and green ribbon added a button and then green gems to the corners.
Many thanks for stopping by Today.