Followers

Friday, 11 April 2014

GDT Digi Bells

Good Afternoon Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Another Elisabeth Bell's Digi to share with you all today.  This is my penultimate card as GDT for Digi Bells. I have been very lucky in that I have had 6 months being part of this awesome design team.  You can purchase this beautiful image from Elisabeth Bell's website.

Without further ado here is my card, I hope you like it.


Recipe

1. A5 Landscape cream pearlescent card which I have matted and layered lemon card.
2. The second layer is Core'dinations So Mod card cut out with Spellbinder Curved Rectangle Die.
3. I printed Patti onto Supersmooth card and coloured with Copic Ciao Pens, whilst still in the die I inked around the edges with Squeezed Lemonade DI then matted and layered onto the green card.
4. Using matt gold pearlescent card I cut out the scalloped heart, then using lemon pearlescent paper cut out the Tattered Lace Heart.
5. The sentiment is from Tattered Lace Sentiment die using Gold mirri card.
6. To finish off I have made a bow with lemon and green ribbon added a button and then green gems to the corners.

Many thanks for stopping by Today.
Hugs xxxxx


20 comments:

  1. So cute Linda. Love this image.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Linda, the green looks so pretty & the little girl is really cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute card Linda - lovely - hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card Linda and gorgeous colours.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Linda, I like the adorable image and the colours.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card. Great coloring on this sweet image.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A really cute card. Love the sweet image. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful card linda, love the image and design.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet little card! Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely card and what a pretty little girl xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful image and great colour combo Linda.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Linda,love the image and fab layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super sweet card, Linda! Love the aodrable image and that fabulous green really pops! Thanks so much for joining our first challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww, so sweet, Linda. I love the gold heart! Beautiful paired up with that glorious green.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fab colouring in of the digi and a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very pretty, love the sweet image, nicely done
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  17. AWE Linda this is just so cute, love the image and your superb colours, hugs hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very sweet card. Your colouring is lovely on this adorable image. I also like the yellow Distress ink surrounding it. It creates a lovely glow. Love that little ribbon and button detail, too. Thanks for joining our No Designer Paper challenge at Craft Your Passion this week. I hope we see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx