Today we see the start of a new challenge over at Imagination Crafts Challenge Blog for April. Our theme this month is "Anything Goes". The design team were sent the new Panel Stencils which you can find here.
Here is my first project for the new challenge. I have made a card and used the Carnation Stencil with Panel glossy card to make a bookmark.
1. 21 x 21 cm cream pearlescent square card which I have matted and layered green and purple card.
2. The patterned card is Supersmooth distressed with Shabby Shutters, I used the stencil and Stencil paint Meadow Green and Rose to make the background.
3. I made a pocket with vellum, I punched the edge with Martha Stewart Butterfly punch, wrapped purple ribbon around and then adhered to the patterned card before matting and layering.
4. Using the Meadow Flower Stencil and Panel card I stencilled using Soft Pink and Soft Green sparkle medium. I added strips of assorted ribbon to the back before added cream pearlescent card to the back.
5. To finish off I punched out butterflies and added green gems to the centres, Purple bow and a white dazzler.
Thank you for stopping by Today