Followers

Thursday, 10 April 2014

Imagination Crafts on Create and Craft

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Sue from Imagination Crafts will be on Create and Craft tonight at 9.00 pm and then again tomorrow morning at 9.00 am.

She will be showcasing Silkies, Decoupage Stamps, Sparkle Medium, Panel Stencils amongst other goodies.

Here is a card I made using the Crocus Decoupage Stamp set and Silkies


Recipe

1. 6 x 6 scalloped and embossed square card.
2. The first layer is white card which I have distressed with Lilac Shade and then stamped one of the small stamps from the Crocus set, I then used Silkies around the edges to give a depth.
3. The second layer is purple pearlescent card 
4. I stamped the image onto Supersmooth card with Versafine Imperial Purple and embossed, I then used my Silkies to colour the image in.
5. To finish off I have added a triple white organza bow and flower gems.  I then stamped the sentiment with the Versafine.

Thank you for Stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

27 comments:

  1. Beautiful love the stamps xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Subtle and stunning Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely! love the image and your colour choices! xx Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beauty Linda, gorgeous stamp too x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, featuring one of my favourite flowers :) it really is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's a beautiful card Linda.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another gorgeous creation Linda love it - hope you have a lovely evening hugs Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful coloring and love the lilac background. SO lovely!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Linda. Love the stamp and the colour you've used xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card and lovely colors.

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is beautiful - a wonderful card - didn't get the show tonight so I hope it went well - I'm sure it would have! Big Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous card Linda, lovely stamp and colors.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is really pretty Linda!
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow absolutely stunning card x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the stamp, love the colours - great card xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Linda,

    Wow what a gorgeous card, love the image and the beautiful colours.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a lovely card, very pretty colours! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is beautiful Linda. I am definitely going to have to get me some of those silkies.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous.. Love the image and the colour is so pretty, Px

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a beautiful card. Wonderful use of colours. Fan crocus image.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm not familiar with Silkies but I sure love the way they look on this card! Lovely shimmer on the crocus and wonderful background stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Linda this is stunning as always, love the Silkies, they are so shiny, hugs my friend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous Thank you creation. Thanks for joining in with our Flower Power challenge at Crafty Ribbons this time.
    hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love this image and that card. The colors are awesome.

    Thanks for joining us at Creative knockouts this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky. I have a great giveaway so don’t forget to join in  Crafting Vicky giveaway post 

    ReplyDelete
  25. lovely card, thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx