Followers

Wednesday, 30 April 2014

Last GDT for Digi Bells

Good Afternoon Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Is it with a sad heart that I showcase my last GDT for Digi Bells.  I have had the most fabulous 6 months working with these very talented ladies.  I hope that you have enjoyed seeing my work using Elisabeth Bell's Digital Images as much as I have enjoyed making them.

I started my GDT with Fairy Merrily and decided to use her for my final project.  I want to thank all the DT at Digi Bells for their support and wish them all the very best for the future.



Recipe

1. Scalloped circle white card
2. First layer is purple pearlescent card cut out with Spellbinder Scalloped Circle Die.
3. The second layer is lilac pearlescent card cut out with Decorative Circle Die by Spellbinder.
4. The third layer is Core'dinations card cut out with Decorative Circle Die.
5. I printed Fairy Merrily onto Supersmooth card and coloured with my copics, then then fussy cut around her and adhered her to the card with Pinflair for dimension.
6. To finish off I added a butterfly cut out with one of my dies, roses from my stash and the sentiment.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx





25 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card she is a lovely little fairy. Elizabeth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a stunner Linda, such rich colours as well x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is sweet and gorgeous Linda.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Linda. Love this image and your fabulous design detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I luffs this! Fantastic colouring and cute card. Congratulations on being a GDT for them and condolences on the term being over. Must be bittersweet! Hugs Erin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Evening Linda great design hun hope you have a peaceful evening hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous,fab image and design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Linda,another beautiful card, the image is very cute and I just love that circle die. Enjoy your evening.
    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous little fairy - great card - as always!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love round cards and this one is gorgeous! So pretty. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Linda! I love the image & all the layers!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting For All seasons this fortnight!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. another super sweet card Linda - gorgeous image! Hugs Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the subtle calming colors and the adorable image. Thanks for playing along with us at Simply Create Too in our Challenge no.60, "Use at Least 2 Layers." Join us again soon.
    Erica (Simply Create Too DT Member)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my, Linda, is that 6 months gone by already, fabulous card, image, shape, colours, everything, I am sure you will be missed hun, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. A gorgeous card Linda. Beautiful image and colours.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a pretty card love the die's you have used and the pretty colours to highlight your image. Thank you for joining this fortnight at Crafting For All Seasons, Good Luck and we hope to see you again soon. Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a fab card to end your GDT for Digi Bells Linda !! Such a sweet image and purple is my fav colour !! Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Sentiments Designs !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous purple card! Thank you for entering our "Stack 'Um Up" Challenge at Simply Create Too & hope to see you next challenge too.

    Diane
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fantastic, Linda! Darling little image and the die you chose for cutting is delightful. Lovely butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is absolutely gorgeous Linda... We have loved having you with us as a GDT at The Digi Bell's. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Craft Your Passion. HUgsxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Linda this is a lovely make.
    Great to see you joining us in our Wings and Things challenge at http://digichoosday.blogspot.co.uk/
    Anj
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Super sweet card!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Sentiments Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful card, love the colors and the layers!
    Thanks for joining us at Simply Create Too!
    ♥ Sandra ♥

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovely, perfect for our 'Wings' theme over at Digi Choosday. Thanks for joining us. Take care Zo xx (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx