It is that time of the month for a new challenge over at Elisabeth Bell's challenge blog. For April we would like to see "Lots of Flowers".
I have used the Flower Girl which is one I won from Elphine House, I love this little cutie.
1. 7 x 7 square card which I have matted and layered teal pearlescent card.
2. The trellis is from my stash which I have distressed with PanPastel Burnt Sienna, I added this to LOTV Beach Bliss paper and matted and layered to the base card.
3. I matted and layered cream patterned card which I cut out with Spellbinder Decorative Oval.
4. I stamped the Flower Girl onto Supersmooth and coloured with my Copics, cut out with oval die and distressed the edges with PanPastels.
5. To finish off I added a cream satin bow to the top left, flowers to two corners then made a floral spray with gold leaf, beaded spray and 3 large roses.
Thank you for stopping by Today