An early post from me today as I have more DT work to be getting on with as no crafting tomorrow, it is my hubby's birthday so going to go out for the day, not sure where yet. Another dull and dismal day here so a good excuse to craft (not that I need one)
Today's card is made using Elisabeth Bell's Merry Weather, isn't she a cutie?
1. A5 Landscape white card.
2. Core'dination card embossed with Embossalicious Floral folder.
3. Card from my stash has been die cut with Spellbinder Fleur de lis die.
4. I printed the image onto Supersmooth card and coloured with Spectrum Noirs and cut out with Rectangle die.
5. The flowers are from Sweet Lilac which I have added gems to the centre, the leaves are cut using Tattered Lace Leaves dies, I added 2 stick pins and a heart charm to the floral display.
6. To finish off I added lace from Sweet Lilac and a sentiment.
Thank you for stopping by today.
I do love reading your comments.