Followers

Wednesday, 2 April 2014

Monochrome at Crafting Musketeers

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Today I am sharing with you my GDT card for the Crafting Musketeers April Challenge, the theme for this month is Monochrome!  Nice and easy, we look forward to seeing your creations for this challenge. I was so excited to be asked by Fran if I would like to be guest designer for this month.

Our sponsor for this month is Funkyhands who are offering £10 voucher to spend in the store.



I hope you like my card for this challenge!


Recipe

1. A5 white card which I have punched all the corners.
2. The first and second layer are black and white pearlescent card which I have wrapped white ribbon around then adhered to the base of the card.
3. I stencilled the handbag with Diamond Sparkle Medium and cut down to size and punched the corners.
4. I made a bow with black ribbon and added a gem to the centre.
5. To finish off I added a sentiment and 3 black pearl gems.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx



13 comments:

  1. Love that sparkly handbag! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love the sparkle and the bow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY pretty! Congrats on the guest designer spot too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi linda what a stunning card i love it. Xx

    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's a beautiful card Linda.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Linda. Love the monochrome look and the stencil is beautiful.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulously sparkly card Linda and a great stencil. I love the monochrome and the beautiful bow x

    ReplyDelete
  8. super card Linda - love the monochrome look xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome creation. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Paper Crafting Journey.

    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Goodness!! This is so elegant!! Thank you so much for playing along at Papertake Weekly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Linda, oooh that's just gorgeous! Such an elegant creation.

    Thanks for joining in with us this week at Papertake Weekly.

    Sarah
    (GDT)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely black and white card. Very elegant looking. Thanks for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door, hope to see you again in our next challenge! - XX Cara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx