A quick post this morning as I am waiting for Kath to come for a visit. I haven't seen Kath for a while and looking forward to having a good catch up with coffee. I have been up since the crack of dawn this morning! So I decided to do a bit of crafting, made a couple of cards, this being one of them.
Today's card is made using Lelli-Bots Pure Elegance kit.
1. Labels 1 shaped white card which I have matted and layered black card which has been cut out with Spellbinder Labels 1 die.
2. Butterfly paper from the Pure Elegance kit also cut out with the above die, sprayed with Spray and Sparkle and matted and layered at an angle.
3. The topper I adhered to the card with foam pads and added little gems as a necklace.
4. I cut out 2 butterflies using Centura pearl card.
5. To finish off I added the sentiment from the kit and flowers from Sweet Lilac with pearls in the centres.
Thank you for stopping by Today