We are going to be having a quiet Easter this year, Rick spent all day yesterday pottering in his garden, me, well I spent the day in my craft room and in the garden. I had a lovely play with my Spectrum Noir Pens and Pencils, I must say that I am loving the new look to them and how they work.
Today's card is made using the Peony Bouquet by Mitzi Sato-Wiuff I have been a fan of Mitzi's for quite a while. She has the most amazing digi's in her Etsy shop, hop on over to see for yourself.
1. 6 x 6 white square scalloped and embosed front which I have distressed with Dew Drops Aloe Vera.
2. The first layer is lilac pearlescent card cut out with Spellbinder Labels 1 die and matted and layered onto the card.
3. The image has been printed onto Supersmooth card and coloured with HB1, HB2, HB3 and DG2 and DG4, I then cut out with an X-Cut die and distressed with Dew Drops Persimmon then matted and layered with foam pads.
4. The butterfly has been cut out with lilac pearlescent paper and gems added to the body.
5. The flower and fern are from Tattered Lace Venetian Floral with a gem added to the centre of the flower.
6. To finish off I have added a sentiment and a pearl bow.
Thank you for stopping by Today