Followers

Sunday, 6 April 2014

Radiant Butterflies

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I have had a lovely day today visiting with my Granddaughters.  They are both well as are their parents. They sure are a delight and Alice was really excited to see us.  She clung to me for a while and said she had missed me bless her.  Florence is growing so quickly and we all sat and watched Frozen, my first viewing and no doubt not my last either.

Tonight I am showcasing a card I made this morning before I went out as I was up pretty early.  This menopause lark is no joke and is driving me round the bend, I am hot one minute and cold the next.  Going to be looking into alternative therapy for this!

Anyway I have used another kit from Lelli-Bot Crafts.  If you have followed me for a while you will know I love my fairies and butterflies and this kit is as is the others I bought so worth the money.


Recipe

1. A5 white landscape card which I have matted and layered silver mirri card.
2. I took one of the papers from the kit and matted and layered onto the silver card.
3. The topper has been matted and layered onto silver mirri card and then matted and layered onto the card.
4. I added white lace down the side and added the sentiment and flowers which are from Sweet Lilac, I added white pearls to the centre of the flowers.
5. To finish off I added glitter to the wings of the butterflies and added a pearl dragonfly.

 Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxx

27 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good day with the grandchildren! They're always fun to be with.
    Such a lovely, lovely card. Love those wonderful colors and your design.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely smily card Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card Linda.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a lovely visit.
    Gorgeous card,love the colours.
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a lovely card Linda.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning creation Linda, so glad you enjoyed your day with family.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty Linda. I just love your colours.
    Best wishes Lea x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Linda loving the colours. Grandchildren are great xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is stunning Linda xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card - love that topper, the flowers and the lace, super colours too.
    My grand-daughter Lexie (7 going on 70!)loves Frozen, and I bought her the soundtrack of the film - she never stops singing it!!
    So much so, I know most of the words now!! Aren't they a treasure!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Get some HRT in ya woman lol! I has Hysterectomy at 34 been on HRT ever since, it does help, a lot!
    Glad you had a fab day with your little girlies, bless them, lovely card, very pretty with that touch of lace down the side xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing your lovely card for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 23: anything goes - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful card Linda, glad you had a lovey time with your Grandchildren, ours are grown up now..still a joy though.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is just beautiful. Kerry x

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW! Linda, this is a beautiful card, I love it, such a pretty kit.
    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Linda this is gorgeous you've done a great job with the kit
    Hugs
    Marie
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. such a pretty card Linda - sounds like a great day - I loved frozen when I saw it at christmas - the easter bunny is bringing it to Lucy and Penny xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card Linda, very girlie
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your card is gorgious Linda I really love every detail!!!

    Greetings
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fabulous Design....thank you for your valued support in entering our challenge, without you we would have no challenge. Good Luck in the draw next Saturday.....and I do hope you will join us again next week...for another fab challenge....
    Hugs
    Suzy B Owner Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful love the flowers and the butterflies topper xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. A really gorgeous card Linda. Love the layout and design and gorgeous topper. Glad you had a good time visiting the grandchildren.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a beautiful card! That kit is fabulous and I will be looking into that one. The flowers and lace are such lovely details. So glad you joined us at Glitter n Sparkle for our Lace and Pearls challenge. Wishing you all the best in our draw!

    KT Fit Kitty
    Glitter n Sparkle DT

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm running out of superlatives, Linda. This is incredible! Lovely lace trim and the way you arranged those delightful flowers is wonderful. Terrific dp.

    ReplyDelete

  25. This is a beautiful creation with great details and perfect for our ‘ADD WINGS’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx