I have had a lovely day today visiting with my Granddaughters. They are both well as are their parents. They sure are a delight and Alice was really excited to see us. She clung to me for a while and said she had missed me bless her. Florence is growing so quickly and we all sat and watched Frozen, my first viewing and no doubt not my last either.
Tonight I am showcasing a card I made this morning before I went out as I was up pretty early. This menopause lark is no joke and is driving me round the bend, I am hot one minute and cold the next. Going to be looking into alternative therapy for this!
Anyway I have used another kit from Lelli-Bot Crafts. If you have followed me for a while you will know I love my fairies and butterflies and this kit is as is the others I bought so worth the money.
1. A5 white landscape card which I have matted and layered silver mirri card.
2. I took one of the papers from the kit and matted and layered onto the silver card.
3. The topper has been matted and layered onto silver mirri card and then matted and layered onto the card.
4. I added white lace down the side and added the sentiment and flowers which are from Sweet Lilac, I added white pearls to the centre of the flowers.
5. To finish off I added glitter to the wings of the butterflies and added a pearl dragonfly.
Thank you for stopping by Today