What a beautiful day it was yesterday! I do love the warmer weather, and I hope we are in for a lovely summer this year, believe me I have everything crossed "LOL".
I love this little cute topper by Hobby House.
1. 6 x 6 white square card which I have matted and layered blue card.
2. The second layer is silver mirri card cut out with Spellbinder square die.
3. The topper is from Hobby House and matted and layered with foam pads for dimension.
4. I added the flourish which has been coloured with silver ink.
5. The leaves have been cut with Tattered Lace Leaves die and the flowers are from Sweet Lilac.
6. To finish off I have added the sentiment and 3 small hearts.
Thank you for stopping by Today