A busy day today getting my design team projects started, finished off a couple of commissions and scheduled some blog posts.
Today's card is for the One Word Wonder over on the Mad Crafter's Giggles group. I won yesterday's challenge so I got to pick today's theme which was lace. I made this card for inspiration.
1. Cream centre stepper card, I have matted and layered Creata paper on the two side panels.
2. Using Spellbinder Labels 11 die I cut out green and pink card then embossed with Embossalicious Dot and Floral folder.
3. I them matted and layered the topper onto pink and green card, I distressed the topper with PanPastels in pink and green.
4. The flowers are from Sweet Lilac which I have added green gems to the centre.
5. To finish off I have added a strip of lace with pink ribbon threaded through, made a double bow and added a sentiment.
Thank you for stopping by Today