So looking forward to today as Kath is coming for a day of crafting! We haven't had a crafting day for ages so we will both no doubt end up with mucky paws!
Today's card is made using a topper called "Little Friends" from Hobby House.
1. Scalloped Circular card which I have matted and layered lilac pearlescent paper cut out with Spellbinder Grande Decorative Circle die.
2. The second and third layers are aubergine card and silver pearlescent card cut out with the above die.
3. I have inked around the topper with ink and matted and layered with foam pads.
4. I then added leaves and flowers from Sweet Lilac with stick pins.
5. To finish off I have added the sentiment.
Thank you for stopping by Today