It is my hubby's birthday today, so we will be off out shortly, not sure where we are going but I know a garden centre will factor into the equation at some point as hubby is a keen gardener.
As you all know I was lucky enough to be asked to be on the Design Team for the New Challenge blog for Tattered Lace. They have kindly given me a set of the Lavish Bloom dies to one lucky follower.
Today's card is an inspiration piece for the first challenge over at Tattered Lace
1. Centre Stepper cream card which I have wrapped gold ribbon around the bottoms and made a double bow.
2. The topper which has been made by cutting down one of the sheets from Blooming Splendour Paper Pack and decoupaging the bird, I matted and layered onto gold card and placed at a jaunty angle.
3. I made 3 flowers using the Lily die from the Lavish Blooms and gold pearlescent card for the centres, I used the skeleton part of the leaf using green pearlescent card.
4. I cut out the Hidden Sweetheart edge and cut in half then inked using Dew Drops Brilliance blue.
5. To finish off I have added the little memo which is matted and layered onto gold card then wrote Happy Easter in Gold pen.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Dream Valley Challenges #79 - Easter Week
Eclectic Ellapu - Easter
That Craft Place Blog - Anything Goes/Easter
Alphabet Challenge - E is for Easter
Craft for the Craic - Something for Easter or Spring
Thank you for stopping by Today
To be in with a chance of winning the Tattered Lace Lavish Bloom Dies
Just 2 things to do and that is
follow Tattered Lace Challenge and
be a follower of my blog.
Add your name to Mr Linky and Good Luck