I had a fabulous day yesterday at Crafts 4 u 2 do in St Helens. As you know I was demoing and then took a workshop in the afternoon and I had so much fun and met lots of lovely crafters and made new friends too.
Thank you Chris and Sue for such a wonderful day and making me feel so welcome.
Today I have another card to share with you all using another of Mitzi Suto-Wiuff's digi's (Aurora Wings), this image is called Venetian Mask!
1. 8 x 8 white square card which I have matted and layered Navy Blue linen card with pale blue ribbon wrapped around the left side.
2. The second layer is pale blue pearlescent card cut out using Spellbinder Label 11.
3. I printed the mask onto Supersmooth card then cut out with Labels 11 and then coloured with my Spectrum Noirs. I have added white gel pen to some of the flowers and glittered the mask, I then inked around the topper with Dew Drops Brilliance Sky Blue.
4. I added pearl gems, pearl butterflies and made a double bow and added a pearl dazzler to the centre.
5. To finish off I added a sentiment.
Thank you for stopping by Today