Welcome to my new followers, I hope you enjoy your visits and thank you for joining my blog! I would also like to thank all my followers who have been with me throughout my journey so far in Blog Land, your visits and comments make it so worth while and if I can inspire you in some small way then I am happy.
Today's card is made using another of the Hobby House toppers, these are so versatile and I have created a background using Imagination Crafts Sparkle Medium, I like to get the most out of my products and not just use them for one technique!
1. 6 x 6 white square scalloped embossed front base card
2. Onto patterned card I have stencilled the Butterfly with Lavender Sparkle Medium, cut this down to fit the base card and added lace to one side before matting and layering.
3. Using Silver mirri card I have cut out using Spellbinder Grande Decorative Circle Die
4. I have inked the edge of the topper with Dew Drops Brilliance Lavender ink, added glitter to her wings and the flowers then matted and layered onto the mirri card with foam pads for dimension.
5. I made 4 bow using Lavender organza ribbon, one of which I added a flower charm, to the other 3 I added flower gem to the centre of the bow.
6. To finish off I have added the birthday sentiment.
Thank you for stopping by Today