We have rain! Oh my am I so fed up with this weather it is so depressing! What have you got planned for today? Crafting for me I think, I had another play with my Cricut yesterday and I am soooooooo impressed with this machine. I have had Cricut machines in the past and didn't get on with them at all but I must say the improvements they have made a fabulous and the cutting is brilliant!
Today's card is made using another image by Mitzi Suto-Wiuff, can you tell I love her images!
1. White A5 landscape card which I have matted and layered lilac floral card from my stash which I have inked with Dew Drop Brilliance Gold ink.
2. I threaded gold ribbon through some lace and adhered to the card
3. The image has been printed onto Supersmooth and coloured with Spectrum Noir Pens and Pencils then cut out with Spellbinder Rectangle die then matted and layered onto purple card.
4. I cut the butterfly which is a Tattered Lace die with gold pearlescent card.
5. To finish off I added a pearl and gold bead spray with white roses inked gold ink on the petals.
Many thanks for stopping by Today
Enjoy your day and Happy Crafting