How are you all today? We are away this weekend at a family gathering and really looking forward to catching up. I am so hoping that the weather is going to behave itself. I am going to be driving as Rick's shoulder is still sore.
Today's card is made using Tatty Twinkle which was designed by Nikky Hall.
1. A5 Landscape white card base
2. Using Spellbinder Grande Labels 11 die I cut out red and blue card and matted and layered onto the base card.
3. I stamped Tatty onto Neenah card and coloured with Spectrum Noirs, cut out with Labels 11 and distressed the edges with PanPastel permanent red tint.
4. I then punched out 5 butterflies and dotted them above Tatty, cut out the Tattered Lace Cherished Flourish and arrange at the bottom.
5. To finish off I have made my own flowers using mulberry paper flowers from Sweet Lilac, cutting out each petal and shaping with the Marion Smith Bloom Impressions tool, the leaves are Spellbinder leaf dies. I also added a sentiment too.
Thank you for stopping by Today