A busy morning so far and planning on having another play with my Cricut Explore. Once I am have made a few projects I will do a blog post with my views on this new machine too.
Today's card is made using an Elisabeth Bell stamp that I purchased from Elphine House.
1. 6 x 6 square white decorated edges base card
2. First layer is from First Edition Paper Pack Isabella
3. I stamped the image onto Neenah card and coloured with Spectrum Noir Pens and Pencils then distressed around the image with PanPastels, cut out using Spellbinder Rectangle die and matted and layered onto paper from the above paper pack.
4. I then added lace to the bottom with floral pearl strand over the top.
5. To finish off I added a feather and a white rose dusted with PanPastels Turquoise to match the colour of her dress.
Thank you for stopping by Today