I have made a Christmas card today! What you are all saying, well the weather isn't exactly summery today it is very chilly and the light is terrible. I do have a good excuse though and that is I made this for the One Word Wonder challenge that Zoe set for today.
I have used Visible Image stamps on this card as I do love this poem written by Helen. Why not check out their stamps, they really are good quality and stamp a dream.
1. 7 x 7 cream pearlescent square base card.
2. First layer is deep red card with corners punched with X-cut corner punch
3. Second layer is dark green which I have embossed with Trailing Ivy embossing folder.
4. The topper is cream pearlescent card with a gold tint to it, I have stamped the poem and Santa with Versamark and then embossed with Distress embossing powder, I then wrapped gold ribbon around to corners then matted and layered onto the card.
5. To finish off I have added deep red pearl gems to the bottom ribbon and then cut out the ivy and added to the top corner.
I would like to thank you all for your visits and your comments!
I do read them all!
Love and Hugs xxxxx