Off to see my parents this morning so I have a quick post to share with you all. I want to take the time to welcome all my new followers and I hope you enjoy your visits and gain some inspiration from my work.
Today's post is using one of the new Digi's from Lelli-Bot Crafts that are coming soon.
1. A5 Landscape white card I have matted and layered pale lilac card with lace wrapped around the bottom.
2. The second layer is paper from the Radiant Butterfly kit.
3. The dress form was already coloured and I printed this off 3 times I matted and layered this onto another paper from the above kit, then I decoupage the dress and bow.
4. Using Sweet Lilac flowers I made the spray and added waste bits from die cuts and a double bow.
5. To finish off I added the Sentiment and 3 purple pearl gems either side of the sentiment.
Thank you for stopping by Today