We have a very wet day again today, it is raining cats and dogs and I am definitely not going out today, I was going to take a trip to The Range and Hobby Craft but decided to stay in instead. I had a lovely relaxing day yesterday colouring images in, now just need to make some cards with them. I hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Today's card is made using Imagination Crafts Products with Tattered Lace.
1. Black 8 x 8 square card with corners punched using X-cut corner punch.
2. Second layer is silver mirri card
3. The music background card is from Imagination Crafts which I have stencilled the Musical Notes with Gunmetal Sparkle Medium.
4. I cut out the piano with black card and adhered to the card.
5. I embossed the Celebrate with Core'dinations and punched the corners.
6. To finish off I added two charms, the guitar and the sentiment with grey ribbon threaded through and made a bow.
Thank you for stopping by Today