Followers

Friday, 23 May 2014

Gotta Sing, Gotta Dance...

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Another relaxing day ahead, crafting and making cards with the images I managed to colour in last night.  Did you see the last Harry Potter film last night?  Oh I love the books and the films, especially Alan Rickman, he was fantastic in these films.

Today's card is made with a couple of challenges in mind, while making this card the song that kept going through my mind was by Gene Kelly from the "Singing in the Rain" film.  I just love all musicals and this is one of my favourites!


Recipe

1. 7 x 7 white square pearlescent card.
2. First layer is black pearlescent card
3. I matted and layered musical paper on the bottom half of the black card with lace which I coloured with my Spectrum Noir.
4. I cut out a Decagon with SB die and embossed with musical note embossing folder, the topper is from my stash which I have had for many years which was matted and layered with foam pad.
5. I used the beautiful Tattered Lace Ballet Shoes die and cut out with pink pearlescent card.
6. To finish off I added the musical charm with a bow, white card candi and a birthday sentiment.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxx

22 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Linda. Love the image and papers. The little touches of pink set it off perfectly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty creation Linda. Fabulous design and detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really very beautiful card linda, love that embossing. hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Linda,beautiful image and card.
    I did watch Harry Potter again.Alan Rickman was fabulous through out all of them.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. O I love this the ballet slippers are so cute and dainty xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful,a gorgeous image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Linda, love the theme.
    Hugs,
    Becky x

    Check out my blog candy www.dainty-makes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty. Love the die cuts you used.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! Love the ballerina slippers too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, love the image with the pink ballet shoes and beautiful pink lace.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Linda, Alan Rickman, how wonderful is he, also like Sirius, mmm, love the books too, bet my nephew he would enjoy them, and if he read them I would read Lord of the Rings, LOL..he is through them and I am still on Chapter 1, yikees..beautiful card, love the image and all the fabulous detail you have added, hugs hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the song you chose for your image. Great card! Thanks for playing along with the Inspired by A Song challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs. Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooooh, this is just sopretty Linda! I love the pink with the B&W it looks yummy!
    Love & Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. That it so beautiful, really nice layout too.x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a pretty, elegant card. Thanks so much for joining us at the Artistic Inspirations Challenge. Suz xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. A lovely card Linda. Great image and love the ballet shoes die and the design. I love the Harry Potter films too.
    mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card.... thanks for playing along with us at TPS and good luck in the draw.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a great card and thank you for joining as at The Paper Shelter blog. Hope You join us again for the next challenge.
    Hugs, Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice card :) Thanks for joining us at JIC this week. Good luck and hope to see you again next week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx