Followers

Tuesday, 6 May 2014

How does your Garden Grow?

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I hope you have all had a good day, I have been crafting today as well as scheduling some blog posts for DT projects. I got rather messy too with playing with my inks etc.  Tomorrow taking hubby to the hospital for his minor op and will be up with the larks as we have to be at the hospital for 7.15 am.  I just hope everything goes okay, I hate hospitals.

Tonight's card is one I made for the One Word Wonder on the Mad Crafters Giggle Facebook Group. The word is "Garden".



Recipe

1. 6 x 6 white square scalloped card
2. First and second layers are from BoBunny
3. The topper is from Hobby Crafts which I have inked the edges with Antique Linned
4. The flowers are from Sweet Lilac which I have inked the centres with Spectrum Noir, the leaves are made using my Martha Stewart moulds and paper clay then coloured with Spectrum Noir.
5. To finish off I have added the sentiment.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

26 comments:

  1. That's gorgeous Linda, hope everything goes well. Elizabeth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is sweet and very beautiful Linda love the flowers they are gorgeous.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this image Linda, so sweet. Fingers crossed for hubby.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Linda. Good luck tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, love the colour and the image. Hope all goes well tomorrow. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your lovely creation for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 27 'anything goes' - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card Linda, love the sweet image.
    good luck tomorrow, hope all goes well.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Linda I love it. Good luck for hubby tomorrow, I hate hospitals too. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous,fab image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So, so, so beautiful. Interesting choice of colors for this cute image, but I like it! :)
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Linda hugs xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely image and colours, great card.
    Hope everything goes well tomorrow.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Evening Linda fab card hun and wishing u and hubby all the best for tomorrow xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card colours are fab. Hope all goes well at the hospital

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card. I love everything about it! Thanks for joining us at SACC this week. Good luck.
    Maureen DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Morning my lovely, totally loving this card, and you know how much I love autumnal colours, all the best for Rick today, love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous creation Linda, such a very pretty image and I love the flowers and colour combo.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a delightful birthday card with beautiful autumn hues.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  19. Linda hunni this really is so very beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Another beautiful and cheery card from you Linda :)
    Thinking of you and hubby today x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Adorable Design Thank you for joining us at Suzy Bee’s Bloomin Challenge it is much appreciated without you we would have no challenge, I do hope you will join us again for another fab challenge nest week…. Good luck in the draw…
    Hugs
    Suzy B Owner Suzy Bee’s Bloomin Challenge
    x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely card Linda. Gorgeous image and love the flowers and design.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great card.

    Thanks for sharing with us at the Crafty Girls Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous, and perfect for our In The Garden theme at CLF. Thanks so much for joining us this month. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Back again to say thank you for joining us at the Crafty Calendar Challenge too.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx