Followers

Thursday, 15 May 2014

Imagination Crafts Inspiration May Challenge

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

We are half way through May which means we have inspiration for you over on Imagination Crafts Challenge Blog. Our Challenge theme is "Things with Wing#, there is plenty of time left to enter the challenge.

The winner who has used Imagination Crafts Products is picked by Random Org and can win £40 to spend on more Imagination Crafts products. Our top 3 is chosen by the design team.

Here is my inspiration piece.




Recipe

1. MDF Hearts painted with Silkies (Apple Lace)
2. The small butterfly I have stencilled the Daisy and Butterfly Stencil with Sparkle Medium Sage Green and Diamond, once dry I painted the centres with Silkies Sunshine Satin.
3. The middles butterfly I have stencilled the butterflies with Diamond and then painted over with Sunshine Satin. I then added 2 butterflies which I made in my moulds using Sage Green and 2 butterflies on acetate.
4. The large butterfly I have printed off this poem called a Symbol of Hope onto card and then cut out with Curved Rectangle Spellbinder die, I added the white daisy paper flowers and added Canteloupe Liquid Pearls to the centre, then 2 small Sparkle Medium Sage Green butterflies.
5. To finish off I threaded green cord through them all and tied yellow bows between them.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

24 comments:

  1. Oh wow! this is absolutely gorgeous Linda, fabulous inspiration x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Linda. Wonderful shaped hanging. Love all of the fabulous detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful wall hanging, beautiful detail xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Linda love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow Linda stunning hun love it - has to be one of my favourite pieces of your work that i have seen to date hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is amazing - what a beautiful piece of art - love it!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely project Linda and a wonderful idea think i might be doing this at some point, it's on my list of makes now xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a stunning piece of work linda - gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I utterly adore this Linda, Fabulous butterflies with so much added detail, lush, hugs my lovely xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is really beautiful Linda, I love it and the colours and the sentiment are beautiful. A lovely project.
    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful creation love the soft green xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is gorgeous and beautiful made Linda.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love how you have decorated these Linda. I have the butterfilies at home from the Harrogate show waiting to be altered. Must get cracking with them.x
    you have given me a bit of inspiration.x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is stunning Linda. Love the colours and the different stencils used and all the detail. With my DT hat on thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi LInda, love this butterfly wall hanging, beautiful decoration on them.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  16. Soooo pretty Linda! Love the sparkle, those daisies at the bottom are yummy, think I might have to make a purchase!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. A beautiful project Linda. The colours and stencilling are gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow stunning hun, I love all that you make :) Thanks for joining us over at JIC this week, hope you can join us next week. Sian (DT Co-Owner)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow Linda, I love this little piece!
    You're so clever!
    While I'm here,thanks for playing at Crafting For All Seasons in our Things With Wings Challenge!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Linda: Your butterfly wall hanging is stunning! Very glad you joined in the Simply Create Too "Anything But a Card Challenge" & hope you enter our next challenge also.

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Stunning project love the butterflies. Thank you for joining us over at Crafting For All Seasons, Good Luck and we hope to see you again soon. Alison DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a wonderful project!! Love it!! Thanks for joining us at “Simply Create Too”, hope to see you next time again.

    DT-Member SCT
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is a beautiful project. I love it! Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx